To meet Section 4, titled Roof to Wall Attachment you must have one of five different categories of attachments installed.
1) You must have a toe nail going through the truss into the top plate (Pic 1)
2) OR a clip on every truss nailed to one side with a minimum of 3 nails (Picture 2)
3) OR a single metal wrap on every truss with 2 nails on one side and 1 nail on the other (Picture 3)
4) OR a double metal wrap on every truss with 3 nails on one side and 1 nail on the other (Picture 4)
5) OR anchor bolts, or a concrete roof (Picture 5)